CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
- Ensures that all phones are answered according to the script and within three rings.
- Greets all clients in a professional manner with a smile.
- Takes messages for clients as they require.
- Ensures all records are updated when necessary and that new info is updated as soon as details of a new client are received.
- Provides secretary services according to service SOP.
- Ensures reception is aware of clients’ movements for each day and any instructions throughout the day are communicated to other team members.
- Informs any problems and complaints immediately and takes necessary action.
- Handles all client’s moving in and out.
- Ensures reception is kept tidy at all times and that all lists and forms are kept in an order that can easily be followed by other team members.
- Maintains positive relations with all the clients in the centre.
- Floor walk every day to ensure all the facilities in good order.
if you're interested in this position, pls send your CV to my email addrss :email@example.com, thank you very much!
- 1-2 years or above working experience in customer service field or hospitality industry.
- Excellent English reading, listening, writing and speaking skills.
- Customer oriented and has strong customer service spirit.
- Willingness to work in a global team of professionals.
- Friendly, integrity, initiative and has team work spirit.
- Good computer skills.