We are looking for a part time Social Media Copywriter and English proofreading for our residential water products to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks. Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
Please forward your resume and recent writing sample along with your application. Compensations are discussed during interview.
Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include:
• Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
· English proofreading and correction datasheet , marketing materials and other products related documents
• Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
• Selecting appealing images and videos to complement text
• English proofreading and correction datasheet , marketing materials and other products related documents
• Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
• Select appealing images and videos to complement text
• Update our social media pages with compelling company news
• Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
• Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
• Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
• Network with clients and industry professionals
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
• Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Familiarity with online paid advertising
• Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
• Experience with topics related to water and the environment
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.