An ideal candidate is a fast learner who is both intelligent and resourceful. You should have a solid understanding of GAAP and financial principles, and you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
– Research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
– Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
– Working with bookkeeping software
– Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
– Taking on additional tasks and/or projects in order to learn more about accounting and office operations
– Must be in final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a recent graduate
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style
– Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources
– Proficiency in business software, especially the Microsoft Office Suite
– High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
– Experience using an ERP system is preferred, not required
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship
Duration: 3 months+
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.