Please note this is an Expat position. We are looking for a native English speaking candidate from native English speaking countries.
The Admissions Division at Yew Chung International School of Shanghai (YCIS) seeks a dynamic individual to help support the school’s growth. He/she will act as an educational consultant to interested parents, introducing them to the unique YCIS educational model and supporting them throughout their children’s application process to the school. We are looking for a native English speaking candidate with excellent people skills, a strong interest in international education, and the desire to join a passionate and multicultural team.
To contribute to the stability and growth of YCIS Shanghai by helping new students enroll in the school. This is done by hosting meaningful individual family visits to campus, effectively following up enquiries, and efficiently carrying out the application process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Conducting campus visits and tours with prospective parents to introduce the school’s philosophy, curricula and programmes;
• Answering phone and email enquiries regarding admission to the school, keeping accurate updated records to track and follow up with these enquiries;
• Assisting parents through the application process;
• Meeting and exceeding the school’s target enrolment number;
• Attending and/or presenting at various outside events where required;
• Coordinating with the academic and other school staff to understand capacity, as well as complying with the general polices and entry requirements of the school and of the Shanghai Education Commission;
• Building a network of strong relationships with all academic and non-academic staff in the school;
• Assisting in the development of enrolment projections and planning;
• Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the school and its uniqueness in the market
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / qualifications:
• At least 2 years working experience in sales, marketing or related fields, experience in educational institutions a plus;
• Flexible, conscientious, organized, energetic, and possessing strong communication/interpersonal skills;
• Interested in international education, able to communicate enthusiastically and warmly with students and parents;
• Able to work independently and within a team dynamic;
• People-oriented as well as detail-oriented;
• Willing to learn and work some irregular hours and some weekends;
• Ability to converse in Mandarin a plus
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.