The gallery is looking for candidates who are serious about developing a career in the art industry. Candidates should be reliable and self-motivated. Punctuality, professionalism, and passion for art is key to a successful partnership with island6.
Main Duties (but are not limited to):
• To receive visitors, answer incoming calls, registration information, collate copywriting
• Gallery daily maintenance
• To assist in the upcoming exhibitions and events
• To assist in the creation of marketing materials
• Already living in Shanghai
• Passion for art
• 5 working days a week
• Willing to work events and openings
• Exceptional initiative, attention to detail, and follow-though skills
• Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
• Can easily handle deadlines and pressure
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus, but not required
• Possess excellent verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.