Dr. Panda is looking for a creative and passionate marketer with strong copy writing skills to match to join our team. From our office in Shanghai, you’ll be working to manage and build the Dr. Panda brand awareness through social media and newsletters to engage our users worldwide, focusing on the English-speaking market. You’ll be part of an international and agile team where your ideas and contributions can really shine, allowing for great personal and professional growth.
– Be an ambassador for Dr. Panda to various brands and media outlets to spread the word.
– Manage our owned channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc… Keep our fans and followers engaged with our brand and product.
– Lead the global marketing content creation process, from idea generation, copy writing to implementation.
– Use data and analytics to keep on optimizing our newsletter’s metrics, such as open rate and CTR, and implement creative solution to increase subscribers count.
– Responsible for the Dr. Panda website and coordinate work to keep our website on-brand and up-to-date.
– Responsible for customer support to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
– Be the bridge between the customer and our production team to help report and resolve problems users may have.
– Strong copy writing skills
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Native or equivalent written and spoken English
– 2-3 years community management, customer support, and/or writing experience
– Passionate about kids and games industries
– Good at working under and keeping tight deadlines
– A self-starter, able to identify new leads and opportunities and act on them
– Able to use analytics and different metrics to constantly improve and iterate different channels
Please send at least 3 writing samples (blogs, articles, etc…) with your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.