As an ideal candidate, you are a fast learner who is both intelligent and resourceful. You should be eager to learn and stay focused on long term tasks.
– Research and analyze prospective investment opportunities
– Collect investment decks and upload into internal project management software
– Find funds and investment groups matching each prospective investment deal
– Add new investment groups and funds to our investment database
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style.
– Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
– Proficiency in business software, esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
– B24Proficiency in research and analysis
– Basic understanding of Accounting and Finance
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship
Duration: 3 months+
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.