Jobs Category: Uncategorized
Job title：Localization/Language Specialist
Language Pairs: EN-Hindi, EN-Arabic, EN-Bengali, EN-Czech, EN-Dutch, EN-Finnish, EN-French, EN-German, EN-Italian, EN-Japanese, EN-Korean, EN-Portuguese, EN-Polish, EN-Russian, EN-Spanish, EN-Turkish, EN-Urdu)
Location: China (Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu)
Work Visa Provided by Pactera
Your chance to work in the video game industry!
Join us and contribute to the production, publishing, and operation of AAA titles across all platforms. We are a motivated and multicultural team bringing more games to more players around the world.
– Survey the localization quality of our own games and the games of our competitors.
– Manage multiple translation tasks with vendor teams and oversee their execution.
– Prepare reference materials and assist translators during the translation process.
– Conduct language quality evaluations and create quality improvement plans.
– Take ownership of project documentation and assist in planning and communication.
– Excellent communication skills. A lot of your work will be spent in discussions with colleagues from multiple teams..
– High-level of English proficiency (competence in reading, writing, speaking, listening necessary).
– Willing to tackle a variety of tasks. One week you might be busy evaluating games, the other your skills might be needed helping to prepare and record voice-over content.
– Passionate gamer able to discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
What really gets our attention
– Published articles, blog posts, videos, or any kind of media (big bonus for game-related content).
– Previous experience in translation/interpretation (bonus for game translation).
– Chinese language skills to better communicate with our publishing teams.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.