Paragon Partners Asia is currently searching for an IT Intern to be part of the team.
This is an opportunity to grow in this company and acquire fundamental transferrable skills in the IT industry.
As an ideal candidate, you are a fast learner who is both intelligent and resourceful. You should have eager to learn and be focused on long term tasks, with a can do attitude.
– Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
– Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
– Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
– Need to provide support to the development team and employees for the backend database system
– Website Testing
– User Story Creation-Analyze real estate platform and create user stories to improve functionality
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style.
– Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
– Proficiency in business software, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
– Willingness to learn
– Energetic and hardworking individual
– Ability to prioritise workload when required
– Strong problem-solving skills
– An interest in IT
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship
Duration: 3 months+
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.