We’re looking for talented Content Strategists (native English, Polish ,French (Frace), Russian, Spanish, Arabic(Saudi Arabian/UAE), Italian and Portuguese (Portugal) speakers) to work with our team of content ninjas from all over the world. You’ll be part of a team working at the forefront of groundbreaking initiatives and will play a crucial role in the use of content strategy to drive business results. You’ll work on everything from web and app copywriting to localization, translation, UX/product content, project management and more. In particular, this role will involve content creation, editing and management for international B2C e-commerce platform. We work on a wide range of content and copywriting projects, from banners to push notifications, EDMs, navigational text, promotions/marketing material, brand names/slogans and much more.
The ideal candidate will be a native speaker of the target language with relevant copywriting experience, capable of quickly producing quality content and comfortable working under tight deadlines. Successful candidates will also be strong communicators and highly organized.
1 fulltime PT (Portuguese) writer/strategist
1 fulltime ES (Spanish) writer/strategist
1 fulltime RU (Russian) writer/strategist
1 fulltime FR (French) writer/strategist
1 fulltime Vietnamese writer/strategist
1 part-time PL writer (波兰语)
1 part-time Arabic writer
1 part-time Korean writer
Responsibilities and Expectations
· Create, edit and optimize web content for a wide variety of business needs and use cases.
· Follow the brand guidelines and localize content to fit international markets.
· Track project progress. Ensure that all requests are delivered on time and within scope.
· Manage project changes and make necessary adjustments. Coordinate with stakeholders in a timely manner.
· Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interaction designers, marketing specialists, and front-end developers throughout the product development process.
· Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content . Maintain copy guidelines to ensure consistency.
· Report and escalate issues/risks as needed.
Skills required for each team member
· Excellent writing skills in their own native language.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Good attention-to-detail and multitasking abilities.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changes and withstand pressure.
· Good understanding of digital copywriting best practices.
· Experience working on digital UX content preferred.
· Creative thinker and problem solver. Able to pro-actively offer solutions and creative input.
· Comfortable working in an international team.
· Familiarity with ecommerce & mobile shopping apps
· Able to quickly understand and adopt task management tools
Service scope and cooperation format
The team will be expected to comply to the following work practices:
· Working on Client account (fulltime / 8 hours daily)
· Content requests will be mainly processed through our proprietary tools: AONE & AMS
· Communicate on DingTalk in case of questions
· Availability for weekly calls to clarify general issues and workload
· Should be based in China, in proximity to Shanghai or Hangzhou
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.