Where is meet fresh 鲜芋仙 from?
From humble beginnings in the Feng Yuan district of Taiwan to a restaurant that boasts over 700 locations today, this is a great place to get authentic Asian food such as teas, other drinks, and all types of desserts.
Started in 2007 by a brother and sister duo who were raised on a farm and know the meaning of the word “fresh,” they specialize in products such as teas, taro balls, soft herbal jelly, and tofu pudding.
Is meet fresh healthy?
All of the desert are super healthy because they contain nothing but all-natural ingredients and a lot of yumminess!
Today, the company has grown by leaps and bounds but still makes high-quality food that is both good for you and has lots of flavor. You can order in one of their many brick-and-mortar restaurants or online, and you get delicious fresh food that is healthy as well as tasty.
Eat meet fresh will make me fat?
Even if you’re trying to lose some weight you can order from them and still treat your body the way it deserves to be treated.
The brother-and-sister team who started the store are still involved in the marketing and management side of the business, guaranteeing you’ll get top-quality food items each and every time you buy something from them.
Therefore, healthy food won’t make you fat.
What Are The Best Dishes on Meet Fresh?
Unlike other restaurants, Meet Fresh specializes in desserts and drinks and not complete meals, but the food they do serve is delicious. Some of their most popular drinks include:
- Fresh milk black tea with boba.
- Hot almond drink.
- Milk tea with grass jelly.
- Purple rice drink with milk tea.
- Winter melon tea with mini taro balls.
What are those desserts that customers love the most in Meet Fresh ?
- Hot almond soup #2. Made with sweet potato, boba, barley, taro balls, almond flakes, and almond soup.
- Hot taro ball #4. Made with red beans, taro, boba, taro balls, and shaved ice.
- Signature hot grass jelly. Made with kidney beans, boba, mini taro balls, and grass jelly soup.
- Signature icy grass jelly. Made with taro balls, grass jelly, and grass jelly-flavored ice.
- Tofu pudding #3.
what are the ingredients the meet fresh use?
- Boba: these are cassava starch balls typically placed on the top of a drink. It is sometimes the term used to describe the entire drink plus the topping. The entire drink can also be called pearl tea, bubble tea, or tapioca tea, depending on which part of the country you’re from
- Grass jelly: a jelly-like dessert with a mild, slightly bitter taste. It is made out of the Platostoma palustre plant and is also called leaf jelly or herb jelly. It is always served chilled.
- Purple rice: this type of rice has almost no fat or cholesterol and is black in color, although it turns purple once it is cooked. It is grown mainly in Asia.
- Taro: this is a tropical Asian plant with edible starchy carbs and edible fleshy leaves. It is native to southern India and southeast Asia.
As you can see, this company uses only all-natural, tasty foods that will definitely have you coming back for more once you try it the first time.
What Else Dose Meet Fresh have?
Meet Fresh offers many other desserts as well, including tofu puddings made with ingredients such as sweet potato, taro, boba, kidney bean, barley, and peanut; “small bites” products that include Q mochi and almond pudding, egg pudding with boba, mung bean cake, sesame mochi, and peanut mochi; egg waffles in flavors such as chocolate, matcha, and chocolate chip; and both cold and hot taro ball plates that include ingredients such as sweet potatoes, red beans, barley, rice balls, and melon jelly.
Can I order Meet Fresh Online?
If you love Asian desserts and want to find great-tasting dishes that you can buy either in person or online, this is a great restaurant to try.
The company has a great website and a downloadable mobile app, which means you can order while you’re on the go and stay up-to-date with everything going on with their business.
With physical locations in states such as Texas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Washington, and North Carolina, as well as others, you can easily find a location that isn’t that far away, and if that doesn’t work, you can just go online and do your ordering.
If you’re wondering, where is the best dessert near me, this is definitely a place you want to try because it truly offers something for everyone.
In fact, the company still works hard today to work with only the freshest ingredients, never adding preservatives or any other unhealthy ingredients that both health nuts and anyone else will love eating.
You don’t have to be on a health kick to enjoy these foods because they are some of the best desserts and drinks you’ll ever eat, despite what your personal food preferences are.
Where i can try Meet Fresh in Shanghai?
1, Huang Pu District:
No. 269 wu jiang road, 103 shop 吴江路269号103
2, Jiang an District:
No.1601 nan jing road west, B2 南京西路1691号地下2层
No. 166 Xi Zang road Nothi, 西藏北路166号大悦城南区6层26号
3， Pu Tuo District:
No. 1367 hao zhen guang road, 真光路1367号，靠近曹安路
4， Xu hui District:
No. 618 xu jia hui road, 徐家汇路618号日月光中心广场泰康区B2-TK54
No. 580 Tian Yao Qiao Road, B2 天钥桥路580号星游城B2层
No. 455 Yi Shan Road 宜山路455号光启城时尚购物中心B区B1层
5, Chang Ning District:
No. 1018 Chang Ning Road 长宁路1018号龙之梦购物中心蓝中庭2层
6, Hong Kou District:
No. 388 West Jiang Wan Road 西江湾路388号龙之梦购物中心A座3层
7, Pu Dong District:
No. 1212 Shang Nan Road上南路1212号三钢里旁（靠近昌里路）
8, Min Hang District:
No. 6988 Hu Min Road 沪闵路6088号龙之梦购物中心B1层，好乐迪对面
No. 76 Gu Fang Road, 101 <古方路76号101>